Benefits of Microneedling
Fine Line and
SkinPen Microneedling Charge it to Cherry now, and Pay Later.
|Full Face Microneedling
|$1,000 (save $200)
|Full Face & Neck Microneedling
|$1,200 (save $300)
Testimonials What Our Clients Say
How does microneedling work?
Results are produced over a 3-Step Process:
- Inflammation: SkinPen’s microneedles pierce the skin to create micro-channels (microscopic holes) at a rate of 1600 per second, triggering your immune system to disinfect the wounds, remove debris, increase blood flow, and begin to create new tissue.
- Proliferation: The micro-wounds stimulate your skin, kicking its healing process into high gear, and are rebuilt with new granulation cells that include collagen proteins. Additionally, a new network of blood vessels develops.
- Remodeling: The wound is replaced with new dermal tissues and blood vessels which are comprised of rich collagen and elastin proteins. These proteins improve skin youthfulness.
What is the microneedling treatment process like?
Treatment typically takes 30 minutes to complete, but may vary based on your specific needs.
- Your face is cleansed and gently massaged.
- A topical anesthesia may be applied to keep you comfortable.
- Once your skin is ready, lift hydrogel is applied to your treatment area.
- SkinPen creates millions of controlled microchannels to target natural collagen and promote your body’s natural healing process.
After your treatment you may notice some redness or inflammation, which is totally normal and should subside within 24 hours to 72 hours. Your provider will determine your personal treatment schedule based on your unique needs. Most patients see skin improvement in the first month after their first treatment! In clinical trials, skin has been shown to improve for up to six months after a SkinPen treatment.
Who should not use microneedling?Patients who have active skin cancer in the treatment area(s); open wounds, sores, or irritated skin in the treatment area(s); an allergy to stainless steel or anesthetics; a hemorrhagic (bleeding) disorder or hemostatic (bleeding) dysfunction; are pregnant or nursing.
How long does an appointment for Micro-needling take?Micro-needling treatment can take an hour-and-a-half, or more to complete. The exact time depends on the area that is being treated. This timeframe includes an additional 30 minutes for topical numbing to be applied prior to treatment.
How is Micro-needling administered?Micro-Needling procedures are performed in a safe and precise manner with the use of a sterile single use cartridge and handheld micropen skin needling system. The micropen is gently pressed into the skin, and glides across the its’ surface to induce new collagen and elastin.
What areas can I treat with Micro-needling?Micro-needling can essentially be used on any part of the body. The most popular areas to treat are the face, neck, and chest. Micro-needling can also be effective on most types of scarring and stretch marks.